This blog is designed to provide parents with information about children's books; mostly to help parents find books to read to their children. Since there are thousands and thousands of children's books out there, it's hard to find books that are worth while. Hopefully I'll help take the guess work out of it. I'm not an expert by any means, but I've learned a few things along the way that I think could be helpful. My hope is that over time I will build a sort of children's book database. Enjoy!







Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Farmer Brown Books


Teri Sloat wrote a humorous little series about Farmer Brown that is so much fun!  Illustrated by one of my favorite illustrators, Nadine Bernard Westcott, these books feature Farmer Brown and his farm animals and tell about a few crazy happenings on the farm!
The Thing That Bothered Farmer Brown  Farmer Brown and all the animals are ready for a well earned rest, but some buzzing noise keeps them all awake!
Farmer Brown Goes Round and Round  A tornado hits the farm and mixes up all the animals; cows oink, sheep cluck.  How can they fix this problem?
Farmer Brown Shears His Sheep  Time to sheer the sheep, but now the sheep are cold.  How will they keep warm now?

No comments:

Post a Comment